中文
         
  Video Map Download Contact Us
         


Loumen Gate

The gate consists of an outer, central, and inner section.The Loumen Gate, in the northeast part of Suzhou, was formerly known as Miaomen Gate.

Jinji Lake

Jinji (Golden rooster) Lake, which was once a part of vast Taihu Lake, has become China’s largest urban lake and park and a symbol of a “new paradise on earth” in the city of Suzhou.

Site of the Xunfu Yamen (public official’s office)

The site of the Xunfu Yamen, also called Xunfu Duyushitai or Futai Yamen, at 20 Shuyuan Alley, was listed as a Suzhou relic protection site in 1982 and is now under local hygiene school management.

Tieling Pass

Tieling Pass, also called the Fengqiao Fortress, was originally built during the 36th year of the reign of the Jiajing emperor of the Ming Dynasty (1557 AD).  

Taicang’s five Yuan Dynasty bridges

The city of Taicang has five arched bridges from the Yuan Dynasty made of blue stone, all with the same basic construction. The Zhou, Zhoujing, and Jingting bridges are triple-arch bridges, while the Gao and Jinji are single-arch.

Quanjin Guild Hall

The Quanjin (Shanxi province) Guild Hall, also known as the Shanxi (northern Chinese province) Guild Hall, at No14 Zhangjia Alley, off Pingjiang Rd, was listed as the municipal cultural relics unit in 1963, and as a provincial cultural relics unit in 1982.

Copyright © 2011 China Daily All Rights Reserved, Official Travel and Tourism Website for Suzhou, Sponsored by Suzhou Tourism Bureau, Constructed by China Daily